Contact us


Send us an email!

Contact details:


Your message has been sent successfully. Close this notice.

Business Insurance Quote

Aproximate Level of protection: $

Contact details:

Business Type?

Your Quote Form has been sent successfully. Close this notice.

Car insurance Quote

Contact details:

Your car:

Your Quote Form has been sent successfully. Close this notice.

Life insurance Quote

Level of protection: $

Contact details:

Have you used tobacco or nicotine products in the last 12 months?

Yes, I have No, I have not
Your Quote Form has been sent successfully. Close this notice.

House insurance Quote

Your house:

Contact details:

Your Quote Form has been sent successfully. Close this notice.


Contractor Bonds, Title Bonds, Dealers Bonds, Honesty Bonds etc..

(Note: Prices vary by the bond value, type, length of time and sometimes credit.)

What is a Contractor Bond?
Contractor license bonds are legally enforceable contracts binding together three separate parties.

  1.  Principal = Construction professional buying bond (ie. Plumber, Roofer, Brick Layer, etc.)
  2. Obligee = Entity requiring the contractor to be bonded (General Contractor, homeowner, City or Municipal Permit Department, etc.)
  3.  Surety = Company issuing bond (through our agency-currently using RLI and CBIC)

If a contractor fail to fulfill the terms of the contract, the obligee can present a claim against the bond for compensation for damages. In turn, unlike traditional insurance, a surety will not absorb the loss. The contractor is expected to reimburse the surety for any money it pays for the claim settlement. The surety Underwriters consider the policies they write to have no risk. However, in the underwriting process, some types of bonds are dependent on the individuals application information and credit.

What is a Title Bond?

If you do not have a clean, clear and original title as evidence of ownership or have lost the title and cannot contact the seller for the necessary documentation, you may have the option of using the bonded title procedure to transfer of ownership. However, the vehicle must be in your possession and cannot be considered abandoned, junked, stolen, or in any other pending lawsuits, even if it is not operational, it must be a complete vehicle including a frame, body and motor or if a motorcycle, a frame and motor.

First: If eligibile, you may take or mail the following documents and a $15.00 administrative fee to the nearest TxDMV Regional Service Center: A Statement of Fact for Bonded Title (Form VTR-130-SOF), Supporting Evidence of Ownership such as a Bill of Sale, Cancelled Check etc. and a Valid Photo ID.


Second: Bring us the letter and other documents given to you by the TxDMV Regional Service Center. You have one year from the date of the letter to purchase a Surety Bond in the amount shown on the letter, otherwise a new letter and bond will be required. Allow up to 24 hours turnaround in some instances for approval and return of bond over $10,000 value, which will require a credit check.

(Note: If records indicate that the vehicle has a lien that is less than 10 years old, the surety bonding company requires proof that the lien has been satisfied or released and a bill of sale.)

Third: Within 30 days of purchasing the surety bond, take the original letter given to you by the Regional Service Center and the documents listed in Step 1, plus Application for Texas Title and/or Registration Form VTR-130-U.


Document Downloads

Please download the form's on the right and after you have them completed email them to us. thanks!